Animal Feeds, Feeders and Bedding
FEEDS, FEEDERS AND DRINKERS
FEEDS: We supply a range of feeds and grit that are associated with the animals we sell. All feeds we source are tried and tested on our own livestock for a period of three months or more to compare quality, growth rate and importantly egg production ( general all round conditioning).All feeds are from Non GM Modified grains. Competitively priced sack rates.
Hugely discounted bulk rates. All can be arranged to be delivered.
(If there are any particular feeds we have not got in stock we will Endeavour to source and supply)
We are now stocking the BADMINTON/BAILEYS AND FANCY FEED,in the poultry feeds as well as our usual COUNTRYWIDE feeds.
Food supplements and treats
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Oyster shell and Grit
- Spice Blend
- Garlic Herbs & Seaweed with Probiotics
- Variety of Quality Pecking Blocks
- Black Soldier Fly Larvae
- Alfalfa Blocks
Affordable fully balanced nutrition for laying poultry of all kinds, including chickens bantams, ducks and geese.
- Quality protein for muscle, tissue and feather development and egg production
- Natural energy sources for condition and well-being
- Fully balanced with essential vitamins and minerals, including zinc selenium, to support health and immunity
- Omega oils and natural plant extracts
An appetising blend of wheat and cut maize, to be fed as a compliment to a fully balanced ration of all kinds of poultry, water foul and bantams.
- Provides carbohydrate, energy and proteins to help maintain condition especially during the winter months
- A light coating of soya oil provides essential Omega oils
New Supreme Mixed Corn
Supreme Mixed Corn is an appetising blend of English wheat and cut maize plus tasty extras chosen for their appeal to the bird as well as their nutritional benefits.
- Whole linseed is a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids
- Black sunflower seeds also contain essential fatty acids and supply the important antioxidant, vitamin E, to support good health and immunity.
- Oyster shell is also included, which dissolves in the digestive system to provide additional calcium to aid egg shell integrity and support strong bones.
- Naked oats have been added as a low fibre energy source and are high in good quality protein, supplying essential amino acids for feather and egg production.
- Soya oil is used to coat the mix, supplying additional fatty acids for egg production and plumage.
- Split peas are particularly beneficial, being high in protein and popular with birds of all sizes.
Dry Goat Mix
An appetising fully balanced mix for goats of all types
- With best bruised oats and other cereals, carefully micronised to improve digestibility which helps reduce the risk of digestive upsets. These supply calories from soluble carbohydrate and fermentable fibre.
- Include quality digestible fibre from grassmeal to help with rumen function to minimise acidosis
- Quality protein for muscle and tissue repair and development as well as milk and hair production.
- Fully balanced with vitamins and minerals for health and well-being.
- Contain Sel-Plex® organic selenium to support fertility, immunity and muscle function. Much modern pasture and forage is selenium deficient so ensuring goats receive a good supply of this vital mineral will help support general good health and be passed to kids via the milk
- With a blend of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for a shiny coat.
Protein 21% oil 4.25% Fibre 3% Ash 5.75%
This balanced ration continues to use high levels of fish meal and shrimp as a replacement for the natural diet of molluscs, crustaceans and crabs. Feed as a maintenance and breeding diet (Additional oyster shell is useful during lay).Scatter on water and feed as required
Ingredients: Wheat, Fish meal, Prawn Meal, Maize meal, Hiprosoya, Dicalcium phosphate. Soya oil. Minerals and Vitamins
Baileys Working Dog Bites
Working dog bites are a delicious healthy complete for al types of active adult dogs.
Rich in real chicken, these nutritious extruded nuggets contain optimum levels of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to help maintain a glossy coat and glycosaminoglycans to provide important joint support.
Free from artificial colourings and GM ingredients they are fully balanced with essential vitamins and minerals to help keep busy dogs full of vitality and in great health all though their working lives.
- Duck and Goose Mix
- Chick Crumbs ACS
- Rearer Pellets
- Layer Pellets and Mash
- Sow and Weaner Nuts and Rolls
A convenient all-round smallholder ration to suit all ruminants
- Provides highly digestible energy which will meet the increased demands of pregnant, lactating or growing stock, or simply supplement that provided by forage.
- Supplies good quality protein sources to support production and development.
- Contains a full spectrum of vitamins, minerals and trace elements to support health and well-being.
High Yield Goat Mix
A highly palatable lightly molassed coarse mix, specially formulated for goats of all types and ages.
- Its blend of rolled oats and micronised cereals provide readily digestible calories to supplement forage and promote condition and performance.
- Vegetable oils support milk production and quality as well as improving skin and wool condition for those animals being prepared for the show ring.
- The light molasses coating encourages intake, whilst micronised soya provides quality protein to support development of both young kids and maturing individuals.
Country Pig Nuts
A versatile fully balanced ration designed to suit pigs of all ages and stages of development.
- With quality protein sources and digestible cereal energy, to support pregnancy and lactation as well as steady lean growth and development in weaners and finishers.
- Fully balanced with vitamins and minerals, including important antioxidants, like vitamin E, bioavailable Sel-Plex® selenium and zinc.
- Contain Bio-Mos®, a prebiotic to support gut health and digestive efficiency.
Llama and Alpaca Mix
A high fibre, high quality course mix specially formulated for all camelids whose energy and nutrient requirements are not being met by forage alone.
- Contains micronised cereals and digestible fibre to provide readily available energy
- Soil and Alfalfa provide quality protein and Omega oils for healthier skin and hair condition
- With a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals to provide those that may lacking in forage
Wild Bird Seed
A perennial all-round favourite because of its suitability for many species.
Seed Base, Flaked Maize, Red Dari, Soya Bean Oil, Split Peanuts, Black Sunflower, Cut Maize, Whole Wheat.
Food supplements and treats
Apple Cider Vinegar
Hugely beneficial as a general tonic for all kinds of poultry and livestock Improves health when moulting and a good supplement during winter months also helping quality in egg production.
General Dosage: 5ml per litre of drinking water for routine maintenance.
Should not be used in Galvanised Drinkers.
Spice blend is a natural mineral supplement designed to improve and maintain good health, the high levels of calcium will improve eggshell strength.
Pro-biotics will improve gut health and immunity.
Suitable for all types of Poultry All year round.
Garlic Herbs & Seaweed with Pro-biotics
Complimentary natural health boosting blend.
Will boost the immune system with its anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
Optimises respiratory and immune systems.
Seaweed improves yolk colour and increases egg laying numbers.
Grit & Oyster Shell
Remember the saying: ”As rare as hens teeth” Well chickens don’t have teeth, so they require Grit and Oyster to Grind down their food in their Gizzard, the less free range they are the more they need it. The oyster also is a must for forming strong egg Shells as this is made up of calcium.
Available in a variety of quantities.
We sell everything you need for your livestock and more...
- Duck Runs
- Duck Housing
- Pest Control
- Duck Wire
- Duck Bedding
- Duck Feeders
- Duck Pools
- Duck Waterers
- Pest Control
- Chicken Wire
- Chicken Bedding
- Chicken Feeders